SEAMLESS SUPPORT BAMBOO CAMI YOGA CLOTHING COMFORTABLE
Finally we discovered the suitable fabric for yoga clothing. It’s bamboo fabric. It’s simple, comfortable and gives you a sense of confidence while working out. Below are some great features that you can refer:
- Sweat absorption: It makes you have good feeling, comfortable and confidence, even in the hot condition
- Soft and silky: It is similar to the softness of silk, makes you feel luxurious in daily life to uphold yourself value
- Antibacterial and antifungal: Thanks to “bamboo kun” which is anti-bacteria and bacteriostatic bio-agent in bamboo, bamboo clothing can protect you from bacteria and fungi all day, keeps you odor free and feeling and smelling fresh
- UV protection: It protects you from UV light
- Thermal insulation: Keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Biodegradable and Eco-friendly with environment
You are looking for yoga clothing, let take a little time to visit our shop. You will receive a lot of useful information and can choose for yourself a perfect outfit for yoga practice process.
A suitable outfit is also an important factor for yoga practice. It will decide your psychology while working out.
- Super-soft lightweight fabric
- Kind to sensitive skin
- 74% Bamboo Viscose 22% Polyamide 4% Elastane
YOGA CLOTHING COMFORTABLE
In super-soft bamboo jersey, this seamless cami is designed for comfort. With supportively thicker fabric, a double layer over the bust offers secret support and the double spaghetti straps feel delicate but comfortable – plus they create a stylish feature at the back to accentuate your shoulders. This cami is one of those versatile go-to pieces that you can wear as a yoga top or as a relaxed layer.
A positive impact of this product
206.7 lit of water saved
Bamboo doesn’t need irrigated water to grow and organic cotton naturally absorbs more water. Our organic cotton uses 89 less water than conventional cotton
0.6 kg CO2 of emission avoided
Making and using pesticide creates a significant carbon footprint. We cut that carbon footprint because organic cotton and bamboo don’t need pesticides to grow
252 mg of pesticides avoided