VANXUANSILK women fashion silk scarf with mulberry silk from silkworm handmade with unique and luxurious motifs made in Vietnam 1 pcs
- MATERIAL – 100% high quality silk. Silky, soft, smooth and shiny. Cool in summer and warm in winter. Summer sun protection, warm. You can use for Beach towel Wrap, Summer Shawl, scarf wrap. Perfect for matching casual or dress,and great for events,evening,wedding. The products are handmade by hand, therefore, the quantity is limited and completely different from other common products. The craftsmen have to take care of each thread to get such products. You will only recognize the differe
- SIZE: 86 x 173 cm Long enough for every lady or girl.
- WAYS TO WEAR: This silk scarf can be taken as a sunscreen cape or headscarf, also as a decoration tied on neck or waist.This warm shawl or wraps is a nice choice for air conditioning room. Perfect for matching any outfits in the daily life, party, wedding, travelling, ceremonies and cool evening.
- WASHING NOTICE: The best way if you wash it is by hand washing with a little fabric softener and iron is by steam iron, if you want to wash the scarf in a wash machine, please put the scarf in one washing bag, avoid the scarf entwined with other clothing getting damaged, ironing on low heat is accepted. Because the product is made of 100% natural silk, it may wrinkle during use.
- RISK FREE – 100% ensure quality, full refund lifetime for unsatisfied, try risk free.
Product description- Vietnamese silk scarf
We understand a lot of people around the world are looking for a truly quality product made from natural silk fibers. That’s why VANXUANSILK is here to meet your request. Our products are woven by hand in traditional craft villages in Vietnam. For us silk is a product made from natural mulberry silk, NOT POLYESTER FIBERS.
This silk scarf can be taken as a sunscreen cape or headscarf, also as a decoration tied on neck or waist.This warm shawl or wraps is a nice choice for air conditioning room. Perfect for matching any outfits in the daily life, party, wedding, travelling, ceremonies and cool evening
Van Phuc Silk Village in Vietnam
Van Phuc Silk Village Hanoi is renowned for its traditional silk weaving techniques and high quality products, making it one of the most visited craft village in Vietnam. Established over a century ago, this tranquil locale is home to massive banyan trees, wells, communal houses, and local artisans producing a wide range of apparel and souvenirs using traditional looms.
Van Phuc was first introduced to the European market between 1931 and 1932 during an international silk exhibition in Marseille, France, where its silk products had gained popularity amongst traders due to its smooth and lightweight texture. Today, this village doesn’t only sell their products to tourists in Hanoi, but also export them to many regions across the world.
The Cradle of Vietnamese Silk
For centuries, silk has always been considered an extreme luxury, on par with rhinoceros horn, ivory and precious handworks in Vietnam. It has long been a universal by word of luxury, often worn by the richest, most powerful citizens. Most visitors somehow have heard about the significant role of this kind of material in Vietnam, yet might wonder where the cradle of Viet silk is.
The mentioned Van Phuc Silk Village is proud to be the origin of best silk and silk-making industry of Vietnam, which is attached to a long-lasting history of more than two thousand years. Though passing by lots of ups and downs, during the recent years, the village’s craft has enjoyed revival due to a surging demand for silk in both the domestic and foreign markets.
Silk Products & Souvenirs in Van Phuc Silk Village
Like other visitors to the village, you will be surprised at this “silk shop town”, where almost all houses along the paths have been turned into shops selling silk products. Specifically, the village is now home to 1,280 households, 90% of whom are involved in silk production and business. The village makes more than 2 million meters of silk per year. Yet, more than that, you are offered a good chance to explore the Vietnamese traditional industry of silk-making. Silk scarf is one of the best souvenirs in Van Phuc silk village