Hai Thien Cinnamon Stick – Vietnamese Cinnamon Sticks Bulk Bag (1 pack – 7 oz/200gr) – Premium Quality, Perfect for Baking, Cooking & Berages
- 🍀 CINNAMON STICKS – Cinnamon is a quintessential holiday spice which pantry staple is commonly known for its nutritional value, and also one of the healthiest spices, specially the essential oils and antioxidants in organic cinnamon sticks bulk offer a variety of health benefits
- 🍀 THE MOST UNIQUE & AMAZING FLAVOR: The natural cinnamon comes from the inner bark of a tropical evergreen plant. This brown colored woody spice, is extremely aromatic and has a sweet and savory flavor at the same time, enhancing the taste of vegetables and fruits, beverage and foods.
- 🍀 100% NATURAL STICK CINNAMON: The organic cinnamon stick is completely 100% pure essential oil with absolutely no synthetic flavor, no coloring and not being oil extracted. The spice has also no artificial flavor and no preservative.
- 🍀 Common Usage: With its complex flavor profile, cinnamon spice has many applications in the kitchen, including savory, spicy, and sweet recipes. Cinnamon bulk is used to flavor a variety of foods, from confections to curries to beverages (tea cinnamon spice), and is popular in bakery goods in many places. Essential oil is distilled from the bark fragments for use in food, liqueur, perfume, and drugs.
- 🍀 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Try the Best – Risk Free! These Cinnamon Organic Sticks and covered by a no-questions asked money back guarantee.
Product description-CINNAMON STICK
🍀 Cinnamon has been used for thousands of years as a spice and natural remedy. Cinnamon is usually produced from cinnamon bark, a tree suitable for regions with tropical humid climates, rain and sun. In Vietnam, the region has a tropical climate, so many cinnamon areas grow naturally and grow best in areas with a gentle slope, thick and moist soil layer, lots of mud. Our products of cinnamon tree is cultivated around 20 years after planting from Red Dao ethnic group Lào Cai – Việt Nam by “”Bà Bán Phở”.
🍀 Cinnamon is made up of over 80 fragrant chemicals that combine to produce a unique aroma that is described as sweet, savory, and spicy. The bark of the tree contains an essential oil that is mainly responsible for the cinnamon flavor and aroma. Today, cinnamon is affordable and widely used in cooking, beverage prepared, baking.
🍀 Roast Cinnamon with medium heat for 5 minutes until releasing good smell.
🍀 Keep Cinnamon stick and combine with other herbs to prepare for beverage, hot pot, soup and especially Vietnamese Noodles Soup Phở.
🍀 Grind Cinnamon fine and marinate meat and fish, baking, beverage preparation.
🍀 Cinnamon only helps to increase the flavor and good smells into food. Thus, please remove Cinnamon before serving.
🍀 All Nature – Sun Dried
🍀 No Coloring
🍀 No Artificial Flavor
🍀 No Preservative
PLEASE BUY NOW AND SHARE YOUR GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH US!
# cinnamon benefits
# cinnamon tree