Frontier Co-op Cinnamon Ground, Vietnamese Premium, Quality Certified Organic, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Cinnamomum loureirii
- VIETNAMESE CINNAMON – Saigon cinnamon ground, also known as Vietnamese cinnamon, (Cinnamomum loureirii) is a spice obtained from evergreen trees native to the Saigon district of Vietnam. It is also found in China and Japan. The inner bark of the tree is very aromatic and flavorful. Powdered, it’s a spice that has a wide variety of cooking uses.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT – Vietnamese cinnamon is mainly used as a ground spice, commonly added to processed foods and baked goods like cinnamon rolls and muffins. With its intensely sweet, yet spicy, flavor, it’s great in curries, vegetable dishes, and even drinks. It’s also used as an air freshener to spice up any room with its sweet aroma.
- FLAVORFUL AND AROMATIC – Vietnamese cinnamon is prized amongst chefs all over the world, mainly due to its highly potent characteristics and intensely sweet flavor. A little is all you need. The sweet and earthy aroma of this spice is reminiscent of the winter holiday season.
- ORGANIC FROM VIETNAM – Frontier Co-op Organic Vietnamese Cinnamon is grown and processed directly in Vietnam. No artificial additives or chemicals are ever used. Our Saigon cinnamon is pure, 100% organic, and kosher certified to deliver the best product possible.
- ABOUT US – Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
Frontier Co-op Vietnamese Cinnamon delivers the strongest flavor of all cinnamon species. Our ground cinnamon is 100% organic, kosher certified, and non-irradiated. Due to its highly potent sweetness and spicy kick, chefs across the globe use it to satisfy many of their cooking needs, from cookies and pies to cinnamon rolls, muffins, and cakes. It adds a nice kick to any tea or coffee and serves as a powerful room freshener due to its strong aroma and highly evaporative oils.
Best Uses: Baked foods and desserts, teas, coffee, air fresheners
FEATURES OF CINNAMON GROUND
- 1 pound bulk bag (16 ounces)
- Organic certified, kosher certified, non-irradiated
- Sourced directly from its origins in Vietnam
- Intensely strong flavor and scent compared to other cinnamon species
- Botanical name: Cinnamomum loureiroi (originally spelled Cinnamomum loureirii)
# cinnamon benefits
# cinnamon tree