ECOBA Organic Jasmine Rice 1kg/35.27 oz – Vietnam Organic Long Grain Fragrant White Jasmine Rice – Sticky Rice Good Flavor Vacuum Packed
- DELICIOUS : Smelled fresh, sticky and soft fluffy
- HEALTHY : Vitamin B, fiber, essential fats, and other nutrients.
- EASY TO COOK : With saucepan/instant pot/rice cooker
- RARE : Organic flavor from Vietnam with Vacuum Packed
- 100% ORGANIC : USDA, JAS, EU Organic Certificates
- Jasmine rice
The Story-Jasmine Rice
ECOBA : Ecological Balance, is our vision and guideline to boosts biodiversity.
Bill Huynh – ECOBA’s founder was growing up as a farmer. His childhood was associated with fields, water buffaloes and beautiful nature. Vietnam in the 1970s, there was no organic concept when everything was organic. Rice was finest and deleicous. The abuse of chemical fertilizers, machinery has reduced rice quality. And impacted on the environment adversely. Desiring people live in harmony with nature and bring Vietnam rice flavour to the world, Bill Huynh has a strong passion to build ECOBA Brand with organic rice grown by Vietnamese farmers’ traditional method.
ECOBA Organic Rice Journey is tough but worthy, from choosing the nature soil land, applying Rice/Shrimp rotation crop, to training farmers to strictly follow organic farming practice. We are proud to be one of the first Vietnamese producers of organic rice, and provide the best quality to our worldwide customers.
ECOBA Jasmine Long Grain Cooking Direction with Rice Cooker
- Rinse rice with cold water once or twice.
- Add water to preferred taste (1 rice cup: 1 – 1,2 water cups)
- Cook with rice cooker for 15-30 minutes.
- Rice is ready for serving. Good taste if serving hot.