STAMINA BAMBOO HOODY PRACTICAL COMFORT
Jogging in the cold weather, you need a hoody which enough warm to enjoy a wonderful feeling. A bamboo hoody that keeps you warmer in winter and cooler in summer will be more useful in that time.
You are the person that is passionate about sports such as: running, yoga, badminton, workout, etc. A bamboo hoody will be the best choice. It gives you a feeling of youth, dynamic and confident.
Dynamism, confidence and good health are indispensable factors in the successful life. Let this hoody gives you all. Every day is wonderful day. Let’s start a new day with a physical exercise and live in harmony with nature.
Luxurious, practical comfort.
This dense, double-knit fabric has a fleecy brushed inner but as it’s bamboo it’s even softer and even more comfortable. It’s moisture-managing and breathable so offers all year round versatility
Composition: 67% Bamboo Viscose, 27% Organic Cotton, 6% Elastane
The features of bamboo clothing can help you to uphold yourself value:
- Sweat absorption: It makes you have good feeling, comfortable and confidence, even in the hot condition
- Soft and silky: It is similar to the softness of silk, makes you feel luxurious in daily life to uphold yourself value
- Antibacterial and antifungal: Thanks to “bamboo kun” which is anti-bacteria and bacteriostatic bio-agent in bamboo, bamboo clothing can protect you from bacteria and fungi all day, keeps you odor free and feeling and smelling fresh
- UV protection: It protects you from UV light
- Thermal insulation: Keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Biodegradable and Eco-friendly with environment
- Eco-Friendly Home And Garden (27)
- Eco-friendly Houseware (36)
- Natural Personal Care (26)
- Solar Power Product (17)
- Sustainable Fashion (53)
- Sustainable Fashion Accessories (68)
A positive impact of this bamboo hoody product
1485.3 lit of water saved
Bamboo doesn’t need irrigated water to grow and organic cotton naturally absorbs more water. Our organic cotton uses 89 less water than conventional cotton
2.0 kg CO2 of emission avoided
Making and using pesticide creates a significant carbon footprint. We cut that carbon footprint because organic cotton and bamboo don’t need pesticides to grow
1410 mg of pesticides avoided
Pesticides damage soil health and biodiversity. Bamboo and organic cotton don’t need pesticides to grow