BAMBOO FASHION CLOTHES KNITTING 1st
If you trust in yourself, you can do all things. You become more confidence in the life. You will have a lot of good relationship in society and business. And from there, everything will be easier. Every day is a great day. The life will become more wonderful and happier. Image of beautiful women in spirit of confidence is what you need to build up.
One of factors to help you more confident is the clothes that you wear every day. You must be comfortable and confident when wearing them. In order to support you, we’d like to introduce the clothes made by bamboo fabric. You can go online shopping on our website, and one click, you have all things you need. A lot of travel time can be saved.
Let put bamboo fashion clothes in your collection right now
Composition of merino bamboo fashion clothes: 60% Merino Wool, 40% Bamboo Viscose
The features of bamboo fashion clothes / bamboo fabric can help you to uphold yourself value:
- Sweat absorption: It makes you have good feeling, comfortable and confidence, even in the hot condition
- Soft and silky: It is similar to the softness of silk, makes you feel luxurious in daily life to uphold yourself value
- Antibacterial and antifungal: Thanks to “bamboo kun” which is anti-bacteria and bacteriostatic bio-agent in bamboo, bamboo clothing can protect you from bacteria and fungi all day, keeps you odor free and feeling and smelling fresh
- UV protection: It protects you from UV light
- Thermal insulation: Keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Biodegradable and Eco-friendly with environment
Let’s join us to protect our earth and love it
BAMBOO FASHION CLOTHES are made from a Merino wool and bamboo blend, so it is super soft against your skin and doesn’t itch. It has a slimline fit but still has that lovely relaxed feel. And with contrast rib paneling on the arm, it’s simply beautiful to layer on for a cool and stylish look.
- Flattering fine knit
- Slimline relaxed cut
- To combat the natural bobbling of Merino wool, don’t forget to add your free pilling comb in the basket
A positive impact of this bamboo jumper – sustainable clothing
292.6 lit of water saved
Bamboo doesn’t need irrigated water to grow and organic cotton naturally absorbs more water. Our organic cotton uses 89 less water than conventional cotton
0.5 kg CO2 of emission avoided
Making and using pesticide creates a significant carbon footprint. We cut that carbon footprint because organic cotton and bamboo don’t need pesticides to grow
328 mg of pesticides avoided
Pesticides damage soil health and biodiversity. Bamboo and organic cotton don’t need pesticides to grow