Hemp Plastic Alternative Material is the way of the future—become part of the solution by supporting a newer, greener plastic resin supply alternative.
In 2017, over 300 million tons of plastic was produced by manufacturers worldwide. There is no doubt this is having a serious impact on the health of our planet and changes need to be made to protect future generations. Recent technology has opened the door to a new breed of eco-friendly polymers which offer significant CO2 and other bio-advantages, while using renewable and sustainable resources.
KEY FEATURES OF HEMP PLASTIC ALTERNATIVE MATERIAL
- A near term solution to a customer’s sustainability objectives
- Gorgeous ‘earthy’ appearance
- 10% lighter than many other filled plastics
- Affordable – we are competitively priced against other bio and specialty resins
- Incremental sustainability transition for customers – similar plastic properties
- Replace conventional “virgin” resins without significant additional capital or operating expense
- Immediately Positive – Reduce CO2 and Consume Waste!
- Consume a massive and growing industrial waste proble
More detail information, please visit website: https://www.hempplastic.com/