Hemp Plastic Alternative Material is the way of the future—become part of the solution by supporting a newer, greener plastic resin supply alternative.
In 2017, over 300 million tons of plastic was produced by manufacturers worldwide. There is no doubt this is having a serious impact on the health of our planet and changes need to be made to protect future generations. Recent technology has opened the door to a new breed of eco-friendly polymers which offer significant CO2 and other bio-advantages, while using renewable and sustainable resources.
KEY FEATURES OF HEMP PLASTIC ALTERNATIVE MATERIAL
- A near term solution to a customer’s sustainability objectives
- Gorgeous ‘earthy’ appearance
- 10% lighter than many other filled plastics
- Affordable – we are competitively priced against other bio and specialty resins
- Incremental sustainability transition for customers – similar plastic properties
- Replace conventional “virgin” resins without significant additional capital or operating expense
- Immediately Positive – Reduce CO2 and Consume Waste!
- Consume a massive and growing industrial waste proble
More detail information, please visit website: https://www.hempplastic.com/
Climate Change and Sustainability School
The Invention Of A “plastic-eating enzyme” Reduces Plastic Pollution
Single-use Plastic Carryout Bags Will Be Forbidden In New Jersey Beginning May 4, 2022
Amazon announce developing a solar farm in Huntington County
Good News for Electric Vehicles Of Tesla, Ford and GM
Top 10 Most Sustainable Green Cryptocurrencies
Bruce Willis is retiring from acting after being diagnosed with aphasia
New Jersey’s latest single use plastics laws take effect on May 4th, 2022
Starbucks announced the latest steps it’s taking to minimize the usage of throwaway cups
Retailers in Japan are stepping up their efforts to reduce single use plastics